Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Haircut

On Sunday I decided I wanted to cut my hair. Kinda out of the blue, but I thought a change might be nice. So Monday comes and I go down to the only place in town that does haircuts and I tell the lady I want my hair cut to my shoulders. I was thinking she would cut like 5 or so inches off. But no, she starts hacking away at my hair and I have to bite my lip to keep from crying as I just watch my hair fall to the ground. It ended up being about to my chin. I went home and straightened it (while crying of course) and I kinda curled it under. I think it made me look a little too much like Justing Bieber, sooo probably not doing that again. Today I decided to try something new...I kinda thing it turned out like Alice from Twilight. haha Oh well, what can you do right?


Ha this is Alice from Twilight....You kinda see where Im comin from right? Anyway thats what it made me think of.

1 comment: