Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gonna Miss It!

Tyson and I are looking for an apartment to live in for next fall semester. Right now we are living in TVA, which is byu-hawaii's on-campus married housing. It's been nice because it is super cheap (in comparison to living off-campus) and it has everything we need. BUT to keep our spot in TVA Tyson would have to go to school at least 2 of the 3 summer terms. We are going to Pennsylvania for the summer and Ty is going to none of the terms...so we are losing our spot and have to live off-campus next year. Honestly, I was kind of excited about this...until I actually started looking for places to rent. Everything is sooo expensive. To rent a place that is comparable to our apartment now, we would have to pay literally TWICE as much as we are paying now. Maybe we'll find a miracle place that is decent and wont make us go broke. *fingers crossed*

Our kitchen!
Our living room!
Haha looking at it, it's not much, but it's kinda what we get for wanting to live in Hawaii ;) I honestly can't wait until we live on the mainland for reals and I can decorate our home because I really can't justify buying any cute decorating shtuff because we are leaving permantly in a year and I'll either have to ship it...or get rid of it. Both options don't seem worth it... SO as of now, our cozy little home is a little (really!) boring. Still gonna miss it tho!
PS. You see that lamp that made it's appearance in both pics? Tyson hates that pink lamp. Which is why I keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment