Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Better late than never, no? Okay, so I'm backtracking a half of a year...but this was right before our camera charger disappeared so now that I have a new one (finally!) these are the pictures and events you get the privilege of seeing. 
Right before Christmas break, my lovely friend Camille threw a Christmas party/ clothing drive! It was a lot of fun and she collected a pretty large amount of clothes to donate. Of course the most memorable part of the night was when all the guys decided that they needed to try on the clothes that the girls had donated. It was crazy to see who could fit in those size 0 jeans...and of course I was mortified when my husband came out in a dress. You can thank me later for not catching a picture of that. :)

The lovely Camille showing off the Christmas goodies she prepared!




Tyson and I also got to fly out to Arizona to spend Christmas with my family for the first time! These pictures are from Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve is probably my favorite family tradition. My Mom's family always gets together and has a Christmas program, complete with the reenactment of the nativity scene, Christmas carols, donuts and hot chocolate, and a round of White Elephant.

Tyson got lucky and got to play King Herod!

The Nativity scene 


No comments:

Post a Comment