Sunday, October 23, 2011

As of late

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun. We are back in Hawaii, Tyson is back in school, and I have a new job as an Internal Compliance Auditor for Byuh. We love our tiny little studio apartment and have had a lot of fun with friends out here lately.

Tyson has been surfing a lot lately and has been having a blast.
Although I'm not really a "beach person" he likes to drag me along to take pictures of him ;)

This is one of Tyson and his friend catching the same wave.
If I remember correctly, this one didnt end well haha

My cute tired-out husband


Somehow I got talked into spending our Saturday watching the Phillies game at Buffalo Wild Wings
(or "B-dubbs" haha)
The food was great and the place was packed with screaming fans (of course the majority were watching a football game, but it still added to the excitement!)


It was such a beautiful day to be in Honolulu!
And see that water behind Ty? Yeah... I slipped and fell in it about 2 min after taking this picture ;)

My friend Allie and I making dinner on a Sunday.
A few of us get together every once in a while to have Sunday dinners. Lots of fun :)

This is in our little studio.
Just compare our tans. And this was when he was white.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to see that you're happy and doing well. You're beautiful as ever and I'm glad you're enjoying life with your love.

    ReplyDelete